- Celtic SMR Veterinary and Aspire UCS present their 2-day 'Small Animal 8-Step Abdominal Ultrasound Workshop' - Tues 12th and Weds 13th March 2024, The Kennel Club, Stoneleigh Park, Stoneleigh, Kenilworth. CV8 2LZ.
- BSAVA Congress 2024 - presenting The Aspire UCS 'Agony Aunt' Ultrasound Workshops in the BSAVA Congress Village along with an RVN PoCUS Presentation, 21st - 23rd March 2024, Manchester Central.
- Abdominal and Thoracic Point of Care Ultrasound (PoCUS) For Veterinary Nurses - Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th May 2024, The Holiday Inn, Wood Lane, Beechwood, Runcorn. WA7 3HA
- The 3rd VECCUS Symposium on the 29th May 2024, in collaboration with The EVECC Congress, 30th May - 1st June 2024, in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Abdominal and Thoracic Point of Care Ultrasound (PoCUS) For Veterinary Nurses - Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th June 2024, Gateway Business Park, Wendlebury Rd, Bicester. OX25 2BX
- Ultrasound-Guided Locoregional Anaesthesia of The Hindlimb and The Abdomen: A Highly Practical 2-Day Workshop taught by 2 ECVAA Vets and the Aspire UCS team, Thur 18th and Fri 19th July 2024, The Veterinary School Pathology Centre, Francis Crick Rd, Guildford, GU2 7AQ.
- Celtic SMR Veterinary and Aspire UCS present their 2-day 'Small Animal 8-Step Abdominal Ultrasound Workshop' - The Kennel Club, Stoneleigh Park, Stoneleigh, Kenilworth. CV8 2LZ, Tues 10th and Weds 11th September 2024.
- Abdominal and Thoracic Point of Care Ultrasound (PoCUS) For Veterinary Nurses - Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th October 2024, The Holiday Inn, Wood Lane, Beechwood, Runcorn. WA7 3HA
- The British Medical Ultrasound Society - Vet Stream Study Day - December 2024, Venue TBC - A relaxed, informal but informative day of pure ultrasound CPD for multi-disciplinary non-specialist ultrasound operators (the vet stream form part of the 3-day Medical Ultrasound Annual Scientific Meeting)
We have countless positive endorsements for this highly practical, informal and informative 2-day event. We can promise that you will exit feeling confident and competent to undertake PoCUS scans in a critical or time-pressured clinical situation.
We strongly believe that NOW is the time for veterinary nurses to add these highly versatile skills to their clinical toolkit and actively support this nurse role diversification.
We're offering an introduction to our 8-Step Abdominal Ultrasound Survey, a unique approach to teaching vets and vet nurses how to use ultrasound system controls properly to maximise diagnostic potential and how to develop a comprehensive and systematic abdominal ultrasound survey.
You'll be questioning the rationale for routine target scanning after attending this course!
One dedicated to addressing any worries or woes you may have for driving an ultrasound system properly. We know how critical it can be to diagnostic outcomes to understand the what, why and when for using specific controls.
Another on abdominal ultrasound techniques, endorsing Aspire UCS tips and tricks for improving confidence levels when using ultrasound . We can help you to tackle those difficult techniques, locate the hard to find structures, appreciate the rationale for technique adaptability and how to recognise normal structures on well-optimised ultrasound images.
And finally a fun but super-useful workstation for mastering your ultrasound-guided FNA skills on a series of tissue-mimicking phantoms
Presentations and practical demonstrations are designed to support a wide range of non-specialist imagers who either already use ultrasound within the veterinary profession or are keen to explore this exciting field of imaging.
We want to promote growth within our like-minded community by sharing essential knowledge, skills, ideas and ultrasound practices. Come and join us, not only will you learn, you will be able to contribute, enjoy the lunch included, network and have some fun en route!
This year we will be at York Racecourse on Thursday 7th December. All for just £80.00. Book directly through BMUS.